The 6 days trek in Langtang is a good way to enjoy the beautiful landscapes and mountains of Langtang region. The trek is full of natural and cultural beauty. In this trek, we walk through jungles and villages, passing river, waterfalls and moraine. The good things of 6 days Langtang trek, you can see yaks and you are surrounded by 360 degree mountains.
Trek to Langtang is neither hard nor easy. This is a medium grade trek. There is a less chance of high altitude sickness even though this is a short treks of Nepal. The 4600m is the highest elevation of the trek as you climb up Kyanji Ri Peak, spending overnight at Kyanjin Gompa at 3800m.
This is also a tea house trek of Nepal. We stay and eat at tea houses along the trail as we trek to Kyanjin Gomba and Langtang valley. The tea houses is very basic, and you will get also a simple, neat and clean foods like curry, bread, tea or coffee, noddles, omelet, Dalbhat and boiled egg. Paying hot shower is available on the trek, but i do not recommend for hot shower during trek because it causes high altitude sickness. We normally walk 6 to 7 hours each day on the trek. 6 days trek in Langtang is our best selling trekking package for limited time trekkers, yet they love to enjoy nature and mountains of Nepal. Our 6 day trek in Langtang is for all ages hikers who are looking for a short yet beautiful trekking in Nepal.
Why Trek in Langtang
- Shortest trek holidays of Nepal
- You can see Yaks, Glaciers and Mountains in 6 days
- Enjoy the nak Cheese at Cheese Factory
- Climb Up Kyanji Ri Peak at 4600m
- Visit the oldest and Sacred Buddhist Monastery.
- Encounter with Wild Animals
(7 to 8) hours Lunch and Dinner Basic Tea House.
Receive you at your hotel by our guide and drive to Syabrubesi either by bus or jeep for 6 hours. You then have a short trek to Dovan or Paire for 2 hours. Stay night at Tea house.
(6 to 7) hours. AP plan-Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Mountain Tea House.
Wake up in the morning, enjoy your breakfast and ready for 6 hours trek to Godatabela. We walk up through forest, seek and hide with Langtang khola frequently on the trail. This is a beautiful day trek in the jungles.
(5 to 6) hours AP plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Mountain Tea House Lodge
Breakfast and enjoy great views of Langtang Lirung, trek for 5 to 6 hours via Langtang village. Today trek is neither hard or easy. Kyanjin Gomba is the final destinations of our trek. We stay an overnight stay in Kyanjin Gomba at 3800m.
(6 to 7) hours AP Plan-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Mountain-Tea House Lodges.
Wake up early in the morning, and hike and climb up to Kyanji Ri peak for the best views of Langtang valley, glaciers, lakes and Langtang Lirung Himal and surrounding peak of Langtang valley. Come down to Kyanjin Gomba, breakfast and return trek down to Godatabela for 6 hours. We stay overnight at Godatabela.
(5 to 6) hours AP Plan-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Budget Hotel
Breakfast at Ghoda Tabela, enjoy the last view of Langtang Lirung and we trek down to Syabrubesi via Lama Hotel through the forest. We walk all down trail to Syabrubesi at 1600m. Stay overnight stay at Syabrubesi.
(6 to 7) hours Breakfast and Lunch No hotel.
Wake up tea with early breakfast, and get bus or jeep bus drive back to Kathmandu for 6 hours. The trip ends once our guide will take you to your hotel.
- Full fledged Cost
- Airport transfer - hotel/airport/hotel
- Twin sharing standard hotel accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu before and after trek we can book only on your request.
- Elementary Cost
- Road transfer cost -from trek start to end point to Kathmandu-Syabrubensi-Sundarijal-Kathmandu.
- Basic twin sharing tea house accommodation during trek.
- 3 times meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner during the trek.
- English Speaking guide and all his expenses during the trek like his transfer, insurance, salary, meals and accommodation.
- All Trekking permit -National Park Fee, local government taxes and TIMS card.
- All government taxes, vat, company service charge.
What's not included?
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Sightseeing entrance fee in Kathmandu.
- Travel Insurance in case of emergenc for rescue and other medication.
- Nepal visa fee
- All kind of hot and cold drinks - coke, fanta, beer, whisky, bottle of water, hot water, tea, coffee etc.
- All personal trekking equipmenets like down jacket and sleeping bag etc.
- Porter to carry your backpack/luggage.
- Tips for guide and porter
- Personal expenses like wifi, hot shower, telephone, battery charge fee.
- Upgraded lodge accommodation like room with private toilet and bathroom during the trek.
- All the cost not mention on above cost includes.
You could get very simple vegetarian meals like dalbhat, curry, bread, noodle soup, fried noodles, fried rice, omelet, boiled egg, porridge, muesli with milk, tea or coffee during the trek. Please do not expect food like in Kathmandu during the trek.
At Sybrubesi, you will have a simple budget hotel accommodations of twin or three beds in a room with attached toilet. The rest of the other places of the trek, there will be simple neat and clean tea house accommodations with twin beds in a room. The toilet is common for all the rooms, outside the rooms.
Well, we are at an elevations of 3800m. So, be well prepare for cold. Please kindly warm clothes like down jacket, woolen hat, gloves, good trekking boots, socks, sleeping bags and trekking poles. The day is nice and warm, morning, evening and night is cold. You can also enjoy the warm fire at the dining room in the evening.
The mobile and internet is not available all the places of the trek. You may got internet wifi at Kyanjin Gomba and Syabrubesi. There is nice mobile net work signal of Ncell and NTC like in Kyanjing, Langtang, Godatabel, Rimche and other some places on the trail.
Well, this is a good questions. There is no electricity all the places of this trek. You can find electricity at Syabrubesi and Kyanjin Gomba so that you can charge your camera and mobile in these places. The rest of the other places have solar power that provides room light so that you can not charge camera and mobile.