Gosaikunda Muktinath Damodar Kunda Helicopter tour is a day heli tour in Nepal. All these three sites are the holy sites for both Hindus and Buddhists. The three sites are the most important and sacred religious sites in Nepal.
First of all, the day helicopter tour fly to Gosaikunda Lake from Kathmandu. Stay there for 20 to 30 minutes to take holy bath and puja and after that we fly back to Kathmandu. We then fly to Pokhara. Lands on Pokhara airport for short time. We fly again to Jomsom. Once check fuel, we then fly to Muktinath.
Similarly, helicopter fly to Damodar Kunda, and take bath in Damodar Kunda and short puja for 10 to 15 minutes and fly back to Jomsom. Again re-check fuel at Jomsom and continue fly to Pokhara. We stop for a short time in Pokhara and then fly back to Kathmandu. For a day to cover all these places is a bit rush, it recommends to make all this tour in 2 days.
Gosaikunda Muktinath Damodar Kunda helicopter tour designs to those who want to visit Gosaikunda lake, Muktinath and Damodar Kund in a day without any physical problem. Autumn and Spring is the best seasons. This is a once in a lifetime trip.
This precious pilgrimage sites represents the three gods of Hindus. Gosaikunda lake dedicates to lord Shiva, the generator/creator and also destroyer, Muktinath dedicates to Lord Vishnu, the protector gods and Damodar Kunda dedicates to Lord Krishna.
People believes that once take holy bath and prays in these religious sites, they get rid of sins and also get Moksha means salvation. If you have time and budget, this helicopter tour is the best way to see the beauty of Nepal and also at the same time also the holy pilgrimage tour.
Why Gosaikund Muktinath Damodar Kund Heli Tour
- Thrilling helicopter tour to Gosaikunda, Muktinath & Damodar Kunda Darshan.
- Helicopter landing at Gosaikunda, Muktinath and Damodar Kunda.
- Enjoying the bird’s eye view of Langtang, Annapurna, Ganesh Himal, Dhaulagiri and Manaslu.
- Great views of Tibetan plateau and heavy wind.
- Take plenty of time to take a holy bath and explore surroundings.
- While visiting Damodar Kund you are in the land of Mustang, the hidden kingdom in Himalayas, you will enjoy a very different culture than that of Indian sub-continent.
- Stunning landscapes, Ice falls, and glaciers.
- Beautiful views of villages and valleys.
6-7 hours by flight N/A N/A
Gosaikunda Damodar Kunda Muktinath Helicopter tour that takes 6-7 hours starts and ends in Kathmandu.This Helicopter flight seeing tour passes through Kathmandu-Gosaikunda-Pokhara-Jomsom- Damodar Kunda- Muktinath-Pokhara-Kathmandu.
30-45 minutes by flight N/A N/A
Receive you at your hotel and drive to Kathmandu airport by car/van and flight over Kathmandu valley and scenic countryside to Gosaikunda Lake. Stay there for 30 to 45 minutes for shower and praying and then flight back to Kathmandu, stop for fueling and flight over scenid countryside enjoying the view of Mount Manaslu, Ganesh Himal,and Annapurna Himalayan range to Pokhara. Continue fly from Pokhara to Muktinath via Kaligandaki valley is the deepest gorge in the world, Jomsom.
60-90 minutes by flight N/A N/A
After checking engine and fuel, continue flight to Damodar Kunda, stop there for short time about 10 to 20 minutes for shower and pray and flight to Muktinath Temple. You will land at Muktinath. Once we land at Muktinath area, you will have 60 to 90 minute time to explore/worship at Muktinath Temple and Jwalamai Temple from Helipad to Helipad. As it needs to walk about 2 km from Helipad to Muktinath temple, if someone are unable to walk, they can ride on horse or on motorbike.
1 hours by flight N/A N/A
Fly back and land at Pokhara for fueling and then take the flight back to Kathmandu. With this almost 1 hour fly back from Muktinath, you will get to bid farewell to the snowy peaks and the valleys below you. Once you are back from the flight, we will pick you from Kathmandu airport and transfer you to the hotel for the rest. The day Muktinath Helicopter tour ends.
- Airport transfer - hotel/airport/hotel
- Helicopter tour as per itinerary
- All government taxes, vat, company service charge.
What's not included?
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- All kind of hot and cold drinks - coke, fanta, beer, whisky, bottle of water, hot water, tea, coffee etc.
- National Park/Conservation Permit
- All personal trekking equipment like down jacket and sleeping bag etc.