Nepal cooking course training is an ideal day activities in Kathmandu. Cooking training class highly recommends if you have free day in Kathmandu. Day cooking class teaches a different aspects of Nepalese food culture and habits. Nepali cooking course is an impressive tradition that emphasize the traditional cooking course who are interesting how to cook Nepali dishes. Nepal cooking class will not feel you are a learner. The environment makes you are in Nepali life.
Nepali cooking day training course will not only teach to make some of the Nepali dishes but also get the tasty Nepali snacks during cooking class. We give some Nepali recipes during Kathmandu day cooking class. We have two shift cooking class course. Half day and full day class last for four to six hour. We have both morning and day cooking course. Morning course begins at 9:30 am and day starts at 1:30 pm.
The Nepali cooking course training includes Nepali Tea, Momo and Momo sauce, Nepali Thali Set, make celebration bread Sel Roti and rice pudding. And also taste the food that you make with your new friend. Isn't this amazing.
If you have desire to learn the other community based food item vegetarian and non vegetarian that also available. You can participate on day Kathmandu-Nepal cooking course with single, couples, small group and also family with children. All transfer, cooking food ingredients, spices, vegetable and lunch includes in Nepal cooking course training package. We also have other day Kathmandu tour and Kathmandu day hiking if you does not like to join on Nepali cooking course.
Why Nepali Cooking Course Training
- Shop at a local market as you source for fresh ingredients for your cooking class
- Cook 5 courses of traditional Nepali and Newari food
- Learn more about Nepalese food, spices, cooking techniques and tradition from friendly English speaking staff
- Taste your creations at the end of the class with your new friends
- Contribute back to the local community
Full day tour BB Meal- Breakfast and Accommodation Standard hotel accommodtion in Kathmandu
- 9:00 am meet up at cooking class, local market visit
- 10:00 am cooking class commences
- 12:00 pm-1:00 pm taste your own creations
- 1:30 pm meet up at cooking class, local market visit
- 2:30 pm cooking class commences
- 4:30 pm-5:30 pm taste your own creations
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's not included?
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation