Bhaktapur also known as Khowpa because of the living goddess of devotee. Day Bhaktapur Tour explores the local newari people's lifestyle and their cultural heritage. Bhaktapur is one of the oldest durbar of ancient period. Unlike Patan, Bhaktapur has also has four different beautiful garden square and couples of ponds. We offer private and a small group day tour to Durbar Square along with side trip to Changunarayan Temple.
Receive you at your hotel and drive to Bhaktapur for an hour drive by car. Explore main durbar square and then walk toward nearby Datrataya, famous for masterpiece of wooden art like sample of Peacock window. After that we walk to Taumadi with tallest Nyatapol temple.
And next we go to Pottery Square which is a living museum of clay work. You can see the process of converting dusty mud into clay to make different types of pot, clay statue and many more. We then drive to Changunarayan temple, the oldest temple of Nepal.
We can do Bhaktapur tour all year around. The best time is Autumn and Spiring. If you travel on the month of October, you will observe the Nepali festival Dashain and Tihar. Similarly, We can see Bisket Jatra festival on April every year.
When you are travelling in Kathmandu Valley, pls do not miss to visit the day tour of Bhaktapur the richest of cultural heritage and natural activity. Hence Bhaktapur tour highly recommeds. Bhaktapur day tour fits for all like family with children, couple and senior citizens.
Full day Sightseeing ,6/7 hours take BB Plan-Breakfast Standard Accommodation hotel in Kathmandu
Receive you at your hotel after breakfast, and drive to Bhadgaon also known as Bhaktapur-the "city of devotees". Founded in the 9th century it is the home of medieval art and architecture. Here you can visit the Durbar Square with its array of temples, and the Palace of 55 Windows. This Palace is the best example of the Pagoda style of architecture and stands on five terraces on each of which stands a pair of figures two strong men, two elephants, two lions, two griffins and two goddesses. Walk around Bhanktapur that includes Nyatpole temple, Dattratraya sqaure and Pottery square,lunch there and continue drive to Changu Narayan, set amidst verdant hills and valleys and it is one of the most popular places to witness the perfect panoramic views of Himalayan peaks ranges of Langtang and Ganesh Himal, and also walk around the oldest pagoda temple of Kathmandu valley, and then get drive back to Kathmandu and the rest of the day is at leisure on your own.
Full fledged Cost
- Airport transfer - hotel/airport/hotel
- Twin sharing standard hotel accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu before and after trek we can book only on your request.
- Private vehicles transportation/ Tourist Bus service for tour destination.
- English Speaking guide and all his expenses like salary & allowance.
- All government taxes, vat, company service charge.
What's not included?
- Lunch and Dinner
- Entrance fee in sightseeing places
- Travel Insurance in case of emergency for rescue and other medication.
- Nepal visa fee
- All kind of hot and cold drinks - coke, fanta, beer, whisky, bottle of water, hot water, tea, coffee etc.
- Tips for guide and porter
- Personal expenses like wifi, hot shower, telephone, battery charge fee.
- All the cost not mention on above cost includes.