Kathmandu Langtang Helicopter Tour-1 day Kathmandu to Langtang Heli tour is thrilling and an exciting tour to Langtang valley from Kathmandu. A short day helicopter tour, flight landing at Kyanjin Gompa offers close up mountain view and dramatic landscapes of valleys, glaciers, villages. This is one of the most scenic flight tour. The tour explore the beauty of the Langtang Himalayas in a day from Kathmandu. Similarly, Langtang is the third most popular trekking area of Nepal.
Langtang Tour by Helicopter starts from Kathmandu, and fly towards Langtang valley, enjoying splendid mountain scenery while flying. Langtang National Park has a dramatic contrast in landscapes, geography, vegetation, and mountainous terrain. The Helicopter flight landing at Kyanjin Gompa (3,950m). This is a small Tibetan village, surrounded by spectacular scenery, ancient monasteries, and beautiful mountain views. The striking views of Ganesh Himal (7,407 m), Langtang Lirung (7,246 m), Dorje Lakpa (6,975 m) and Gosaikunda lakes are an amazing part of Kathmandu to Langtang Helicopter tour.
This is the best way to enjoy the natural and cultural beauty of Langtang National Park. Please do not miss this Heli tour to Langtang if you have a free day in Kathmandu. Langtang Helicopter tour is suitable for family with children, young, adults and seniors. Please make sure you are taking warm clothes with you as this is mountain helicopter tour. Kathmandu Langtang Helicopter Landing tour departures everyday from Kathmandu for private and small group tour throughout the year except rainy season. Spring, Autumn and Winter are the best time of year tour ing to Langtang valley by helicopter from Kathmandu.
Why Kathmandu Langtang Helicopter Tour
- Beautiful snowy and greenery scenes of red rhododendrons and greenery of oak maples and pines
- Views of mountains like Mt. Langtang, Mt. Lurung, Ganesh Himal, Lakpa Dorje, Yala Peak, Naya Kanga, and Mt. Gaurishankar
- Visit the local villagers, Kyajin Monasteries and cheese factory as well
- 100 % full refund guarantee if no flight made due to bad weather
- Full package trip with all Inclusive at best cost
- Interactions with local Tamang peoples and their culture
- Langtang national park
- Flight over Gosaikunda lake
- Local cheese factory
- Taxes and service charges.
- Medicinal kit.
- Oxygen cylinders.
- Helicopter charge for the Trip.
- Applicable permit arrangement.
What's not included?
- Medical and life insurance.
- Meals, accommodations.
- Personal expenses.
- Drinks throughout the trips.
- Personal Gear Down jackets.
- Other equipment costs.