Dhulikhel Hiking suits for beginners and advance hikers who have just a free day in Kathmandu. A traveller who want to come out from the Kathmandu city crowds, Dhulikhel day hiking tour is an ideal option. You will do Dhulikhel Panauti hiking via Namobuddha, and Dhulikhel Nagarkot hiking.
Dhulikhel day hiking is a wonderful trip. The hiking trail is up and down, curving around homes and farms. All surrounding is spectacular view of the hills. On a less foggy day, the mountain range, and the landscapes is breath-taking even if the weather is not so good. The hiking takes 5 to 6 hours. For the beginner hikers, the trail is manageable and fun, never too difficult. Make sure to wear layers as the morning is cold but it can get warm quickly.
Dhulikhel and Nagarkot are the two most popular places in the Kathmandu Valley. Dhulikhel features great mountain views as well as interesting temples while Nagarkot is the most popular place to see the mountain vistas. Dhulikhel and Nagarkot hiking starts with the magnificent Himalayas views. From here, it is about a 16 km downhill hike to Dhulikhel. All along the way, you can see a great views of the Himalayas. It is also possible to make uphill hiking to Nagarkot.
Why Dhulikhel Hiking
- Enjoy the Himalayan panoramic views
- Hike through villages, farmlands and forest
- Family friendly hiking in Kathmnadu
- Enjoy the sunrise and sunset view from the hill
1.30 hours drive 2/3 hours hike BB Plan-Breakfast Standard Accommodation hotel in Kathmandu
07:00 AM -Breakfast at Hotel
07:30 AM -Pickup at Hotel, drive to Dhulikhel (30kms, one and half hours)
08:30 AM -Start hiking from Dhulikhel to Panauti,lunch break for an hour on the way.
14:00 PM -Visit Panauti and drive back to Kathmandu.
Full fledged Cost
- Airport transfer - hotel/airport/hotel
- Twin sharing standard hotel accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu before and after trek we can book only on your request.
- Private vehicles transportation service from Kathmandu-Paunati- Namo Buddha -Kathmandu
- English Speaking guide and all his expenses like salary & allowance.
- All government taxes, vat, company service charge
What's not included?
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Entrance fee in sightseeing places in Kathmandu .
- Travel Insurance in case of emergency for rescue and other medication.
- Nepal visa fee
- All kind of hot and cold drinks - coke, fanta, beer, whisky, bottle of water, hot water, tea, coffee etc.
- Tips for guide and porter
- Personal expenses like wifi, hot shower, telephone, battery charge fee.
- All the cost not mention on above cost includes