Nepal Kathmandu Valley Trek is a new and easy trek. The mesmerizing short journey is for nature lovers to enjoy the natural and cultural beauty of Nepal. So, Kathmandu valley Nepal trek is possible within a short time. All four seasons is good for this trek, but Autumn, Winter, Spring are the best.
The 3 day Kathmandu valley Nepal trek offers a great views of the Himalayas. This is a great trek in Nepal if you have few days available for trekking in Nepal. The 3 days Kathmandu valley trek starts from Dhulikhel with a short drive from Kathmandu, and ends at Panauti and drive to Kathmandu hotel. The trek is an ideal trek for every age group people want to a short and lower altitude trek in Nepal.
Dhulikhel is the first spot of the trek where you can see the majestic sunrise with Himalayan range. Dhulikhel is a peaceful and less crowded city. The trek from Dhulikhel to Namobuddha is one of famous Buddhist pilgrimage sites. Hence, Namobuddha trek trail is ascending and descending, have got a chance to view lots of new opportunity.
Balthali is a small village with mixed communities and culture. You can see a greens scenery, farmlands, terrace hills, and the Himalaya. Balthali is a home stay village. It is also popular for viewing sunrise and sunset. Many domestic and international visitors hike to Balthali for its natural beauty.
Nepal Kathmandu Valley Trekking-Dhulikhel,Namobuddha, Balthali Panauti is the best short trek to see the spectacular close up views of the Himalayas. The short trek offers you a chance to explore the farming villages and their rural lifestyles. Nepal-Kathmandu Valley Trek, a short trekking around Kathmandu valley offers an exclusive trekking experience in the Himalayas.
Why Nepal Valley Trekking
- Visit the famous monastery - the Namobuddha.
- Enjoy the Himalayan view and country side landscapes
- Trek through the small farming villlages
5/6 hours drive AP Plan-Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Standard Accommodation Hotel in Namobuddha
Receive you at your hotel in Kathmandu, and drive to Dhulikhel for 2 hours to Dhulikhel is a great spot to enjoy sunrises and sunsets over the Himalayas, which aren’t too far away, and trek to Namo Buddha is one of the most sacred Tibetan Buddhist sites in Nepal. Arriving here around mid-afternoon, you can just relax or head to a lookout point close by for a stunning sunset.
4 hours trek AP Plan-Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Basic Home Stay Accommodation
After a breakfast, continue walking through fields and orchards to the quiet village of Balthali with a picnic lunch along the way. Here again there are amazing views of the mountains, farmland, and villages. Overnight at the Balthali Village.
45 minutes trek down ,3/4 hours drive BB Plan-Breakfast Standard Accommodation Hotel in Kathmandu
After breakfast with this spectacular view, start the trek to Panauti. Most of today’s trail is along a dirt road, passing beautiful small villages, terraced fields and amazing views. Finish at the Newar town of Panauti, where you can explore before or after a delicious local lunch, depending on how quickly you trekked down from Balthali, and visit around Panauti and drive back to Kathmandu.
Full fledged Cost
- Airport transfer - hotel/airport/hotel
- Twin sharing standard hotel accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu before and after trek we can book only on your request.
- Road transfer cost -from trekking start to end point to Kathmandu-Namabuddha-Khopasi-Kathmandu.
- Basic twin sharing tea house accommodation during trek.
- 3 times meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner during the trek.
- English Speaking guide and all his expenses during the trek like his transfer, insurance, salary, meals and accommodation.
- All Trekking permit local government taxes and TIMS card.
- All government taxes, vat, company service charge.
What's not included?
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing entrance fee in Kathmandu Valley
- Travel Insurance in case of emergency for rescue and other medication.
- Nepal visa fee
- All kind of hot and cold drinks - coke, fanta, beer, whisky, bottle of water, hot water, tea, coffee etc.
- All personal trekking equipment like down jacket and sleeping bag etc.
- Porter to carry your backpack/luggage.
- Tips for guide and porter
- Personal expenses like wifi, hot shower, telephone, battery charge fee.
- Upgraded lodge accommodation like room with private toilet and bathroom during the trek.
- All the cost not mention on above cost includes.